My Current Jewellery Staples

I'm not normally one to go crazy with jewellery. Maybe a pair of earrings every now and then, or a chunky neon piece to help pull together an LBD. But in the last couple of months I've been devoted to a few of the same pieces, and they've become things I've worn on a daily basis. I seem to go for minimal decoration, after all, it's the little things isn't it?

Michael Kors Watch in Rose Gold - £195



H. Samuels White Gold Crossover Ring. (They do not stock my one anymore, however these ones are a similar style. £159 H. Samuels, Argos £19.99)


September Birthstone Ring - Pandora £40.00


Arrangement of clear studs, £1.99 for a 6 pack at Primark


What's your current jewellery staples? Let me know in the comments!

Want to stay in the loop? Follow me on...
Bloglovin'
Pinterest
Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment