Links I love ♥ #2


After my week camping at Secret Garden Party (post here) I can't stop reading these camp travel posts..!
Something magical about these photos.. The ripped road one is currently my screensaver
Perfect for anyone about to jet off. Me? Jealous? no...
Perfect for a starbucks addict trying to cut back on the costs
Gave me a right chuckle, anyone who can understand photoshop terms must read this
Where I am going to live. or attempt to at least..
Bit of inspiration for some body confidence
Absolutely beautiful post, both the pictures and the content
It's my birthday in September, got to start pinning some ideas!

<Links I love #1                                                                                                               previous post >
Follow

7 comments:

  1. I also love travel posts! I definitely don't do as much travelling as I'd like, so somehow seeing that other people are always cheers me up. It seems I live vicariously via the trips of others. :) I saw the same post about the galaxy above Yellowstone! I love Bored Panda.

    Great post, again! I love your link-sharing posts.

    x Yasmine
    Cloudy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I know exactly how you feel. I don't have the time or money to be off exploring at the minute, so I'm soaking up as many travel posts as possible to sooth my addiction :') I want to get into reading travel novels, although I'm not sure where to start...
      And yes, I'm part of the Bored Panda fan club too :)

      xx Beth

      Delete
  2. I love these types of posts! <3 I've missed your chirpy voice in my blogroll lately.
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thats good to hear, they do seem to work pretty well on my blog. I read so many different types of posts, its difficult to just pick out my favourite nine!

      Delete
  3. That caramel frappuchino - get in my belly! It honestly looks better than the Starbucks one :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it? Plus... if your making it yourself, you could always "accidentally" make double the recipe..... ;)

      Delete
  4. Definitely checking out the Mind Blowing Photoshop Skills, I bet they look amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete