How to eat healthier: Breakfasts

In an attempt to eat healthier, I have decided to start cooking some more nutritious meals. Breakfast is the hardest for me. Not only am I (definitely) not a morning person, but I'm lactose intolerant, so the normal yoghurt pot is out of the window, and the milk and cereal combination doesn't work for me as well, I hate cereal to be frank. So here I am finally making an effort to knock up a filling, healthy, vitamin rich breakfast. Enjoy!


Strawberry
Flat Peaches
Sesame Seeds
Walnuts
Apples
Mint

Glass of Mango Juice


Follow

5 comments:

  1. I too have been trying to eat healthier, and our breakfast is really similar! I'm not lactose intolerant and I don't have a hatred for cornflakes or muesli, but I find a bowl of fruit to be more tasty in the morning. Interesting that you add walnuts, though. I hadn't thought of that before. I usually take my breakfast with 'leinsamen', but I will try out adding walnuts and sesame seeds, too. :)

    x Yasmine
    Cloudy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, it is difficult to eat healthy sometimes though.. I totally didn't scoff a croissant for breakfast this morning.. pshhtt....
      I defintely prefer fruit, so much more refreshing right?
      Oo I'll try leinsamen, I've never heard of it before - Thanks for the tip :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. This breakfast looks delicious. It's too bad I'm allergic to walnuts, though. ;(
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no! I've not heard of anyone being allergic to walnuts, what happens to you?
      You could always take out the walnuts, it's still a nice dish for an early morning :)
      x

      Delete
  3. That looks delicious! I usually have porridge in the winter of fruits in the summer, so this is right up my street!

    - Elodie x
    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete