My 24hr Summer Playlist

Despite England's temperamental weather, Summer is here! (If someone could remind the sun, that would be great) And so naturally, I've set up my summer playlist. Roughly 50 of my favourite songs - new and old, that really help me get ready for summer. Smooth slow lazy sun songs, and then upbeat positive tracks for that bike ride in the park. Enjoy!

~ Morning ~



~ Day ~


~ Evening ~ 



 ~ Individuals ~
Click to Enlarge



So voila! My current summer playlist. Anyone else enjoying some of these tunes? Alt-J, The XX, Rudimental and George Ezra seem to be my obsession at the moment! What about you lovely lot? Leave me a comment below, we can compare tracks and grow a huge summer library. Or even better, do a summer playlist yourself, tag me in it so I can see your ideas xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment