Blog Button Swap & Design/Coding Help

One thing that I have always found useful when keeping a blog was to introduce a blog button swap. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the idea, it basically involves hosting a little advert in the sidebar for a fellow blogger in return for some advert space on theirs. 'An advert for an advert' if you like. Button swaps are a great way of gaining a following, because you're able to reach a new audience, while helping others do the same. The advert usually contains a 250px x 250 px image encoded with the URL of your site so when clicked, you go straight through to the source.


Beth Stumbles Logo

Blog Button Swap:
If you would like to exchange buttons with me (maxium size 250x250 please :)) just copy over the code above into a HTML widget on your sidebar. I have other dimensions in my code, so if you would like to alter the image to suit your site, just do that by changing the height/width features or emailing me. Either leave your code in a comment below, or email me at bethstumbles@gmail.com and I'll gladly put up your lovely button in my sidebar.

Blog Button Help:
Coding up your button can be difficult, because it requires designing, coding and testing out your advert. If you think you would like some help with your button (all of it, just the design, just the code, some troubleshooting, anything really) just simply leave me an email at bethstumbles@gmail.com or leave a comment below with your email/twitter and I'll get in touch. I have experience in helping people with buttons, and will try my best to design it to perfectly match your site.

I'm looking forward to seeing all your lovely sites!
Love Beth xx

1 comment: